Here we go.

18 April 2009

One Night In Bangkok

(Apologies if that awful song is now stuck in yr head, hee.)

I'd say the Thai potluck was a success.  There was a curry, sauteed noodles, spicy curry noodle soup & a fried banana dessert, amongst other things.  Y-U-M-G!  Seth made Thai-inspired bread; it had cilantro, chilies, coconut milk and spices.  Delicious and creative!  I'm thinking of making our little gang "customer reward cards", but for potlucks.  Say you go to 10 potlucks and then you get a free ____________.  Well, I don't know what, but it would just be fun to be a member in a potluck group.  Too, I have a star-shaped hole puncher.  It's so silly, so it's naturally up my alley.  The next potluck is going to be brunch, I think.  

I got to introduce my Nintendo DS to my friends.  Thanks to the photo-merge feature, we got to have ugly kids. Here's Collin & Rett's baby:

Rett & Zach's baby looks like Rett & Zach:

KMHD & Collin's baby:

Collin & Zach's baby:


Keiko proposed that some ladies get together and craft.  I'm all for it!  Our first project is to make an apron, which is PERFECT.  I'm envisioning us going to the fabric store and giggling and being the coolest people in the land.  Hopefully, one of the crafting projects we do is make soaps.  I've got some really cool soap molds that look like sushi and origami paper cranes.  

The rain insured that we stayed in and got things done.  Just check out our new photo project!



SOLO helped, natch.


I went to the cul-de-sac by Collin's house to take pictures and pick flowers -- nothin' but red clovers and bachelor buttons!  And bees!  And ladybugs!





ATM haircut:


2 comments:

boleroid said...

Crimson and clover, over and over.

kmhd said...

Another strike against procreation. It hurts to look at this. I'm bookmarking this entry for a bad day.

Blog Archive